Blog Archive

Thursday, June 23, 2016

The artist's cup!

Oh yes I get to do one too!

I spent years studying a bachelor of arts at Victoria University part-time whilst having my children. I had classes at Footscray, City Flinders and St Albans. One of the great things was that I met many like-minded people and these people are now some of my best friends. What a fabulous thing to get out of learning! 


Its where I met some of my best friends

oh P.s. now I am learning in Footscray again!

Message in a cup

Messages and stories of Learning in Footscray are collected and then written onto the insides of one hundred blue cups. The cups are placed in Footscray during Blu-scray events to be found by people and taken home. 

BluScray is a collaboration between Victoria University and Maribyrnong City Council
 as part of Footscray University Town and the VU Centenary

No comments:

Post a Comment